Covid-19 infections can manifest as a simple rhinopharyngitis or can cause more serious symptoms (pulmonary infection).
At any time and even in the absence of symptoms, you shall respect the following guidelines, which are highly important for your own safety and that of those around you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or hydroalcoholic gel
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Use individual tissues only once
- Wear a facemask
- Limit contacts with people and keep a 2-meter distance at all times
- Aerate and clean your living space regularly
In case of symptoms (cough, fever):
- Consult a doctor preferably through a distance medical consultation (www.doctolib.fr)
- Get a PCR test as soon as possible :
Ø Either at UCLy
Tests will take place on Tuesday and Thursday between 11h30 and 13h30, and on Friday from 11h00 to 11h30, in the Espace Santé, Campus Carnot (all the way down the hall, to your right)
Please come with a mask, a pen and your social security number if you have one (optional), as well as your student card to be allowed into the campus building.
Appointments will be made on www.rdv-med.fr, code OE7068 (after subscription), or directly with Mr. Benjamin Bourgeaux (Pôle Santé nurse), with a message to the following address : infirmier-pole.santé@univ-catholyon.fr
Ø Or in testing facilities for priority cases (people with symptoms or deemed « risky contacts » by the national health insurance administration (l’Assurance Maladie), without appointments :
- Palais des sports de Gerland, 350 avenue Jean Jaurès, Lyon 7
- From Monday to Saturday from 8h30 to 17h30
- Salle des Gratte-Ciel, passage Rey, accès par le 143 cours Émile Zola, Villeurbanne
- From Monday to Saturday, from 7h30 to 11h
- Maison des fêtes et des familles, 1 rue Louis Saillant, Vaulx-en-Velin
- From Monday to Saturday, from 8h to 12h
If your symptoms worsen (breathing difficulties), call the SAMU (Emergency Department) by dialing 15 on a landline phone or 112 on a mobile phone.
If your test is positive, you must stay in quarantine for 7 days. Please inform your School, Faculty or Institute in order to establish distance learning activities, and fill out the voluntary declaration form on e-campus, to inform the Pôle Santé https://ecampus.ucly.fr/group/ecampus/covid-19
If you have any question, you can call signalementetudiant-covid-pole.santé@univ-catholyon.fr. Dr Béatrice Vallin or Benjamin Bourgeaux will respond