Exchange students

You're coming in the framework of an academic exchange

Application through the International Relations Office of your home university.

First of all, you need to check whether there is a cooperation agreement between your faculty in your home university and the relevant faculty at the UCLy allowing student exchanges.
You can consult our list of partner universities throughout the world, or ask directly the International Relations Office of your faculty/home university.

You will then have to submit your application to your faculty/home university who will screen it according to their own specific criteria.
Once your application to the exchange program will be validated by your home university, they will nominate you with UCLy.

Formalities regarding your stay in France - You are