Close links with companies
• Professional training and higher education allowing one to follow several alternating (“sandwich”) courses.
• Professional internships in all programmes
• The involvement of experts and professionals in teaching.
• Excellence grants awarded by partner companies.
• Many recognized partners such as Fondation Mérieux, Sanofi, Byblos Sécurité, Danone, Hewlett Packard, SEB, Vicat, Sopra Steria, Société Générale, Natixis, GL Events, APICIL, Michelin, M6, and Bayard.
• A service dedicated to business partnerships.
• An historic higher education institution founded in 1875, with tens of thousands of alumni who are the strength of our alumni network.
A pedagogy of success based on 145 years of experience
• University and professional curricula which dare to combine humanism and innovation
• 130 training courses, including 57 European standard diploma courses (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
• Small numbers of students in each year
• A professional, evolving curriculum, with personalized follow-up
• Humanities education integrated into all courses
• Accompanied and rapid professional integration
An International University
- 300 partner universities in more than 61 countries.
- 1,000 international students welcomed each year.
- Possibilities for studying abroad in all programmes.
- French students are paired with incoming international students to help them, upon arrival, settle into life in Lyon.