Faculty of Philosophy, Psychology and Education
The originality of the Faculty of Philosophy, Psychology and Education is to coordinate a canonical department and a set of distinct university institutes.
The Faculty of Philosophy, Psychology and Education consists of:
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Psychology - SHS (Human and Social Sciences)
- Departement of Education (the MEEF Master's Degree)
Faculty of Theology and Religious Sciences
UCLy's Faculty of Theology and Religious Sciences combines state-of-the-art teaching in Catholic theology with practical training that responds to the realities of the Church and society.
- Department of Theology
Faculty of Economics Sciences and Management
This Faculty is mainly composed of a business school :
Faculty of Modern Languages and Literature
The Faculty of Modern Languages and Literature brings together a diverse group of schools and institutes for multidisciplinary teaching.
Faculty of Legal, Political, and Social Sciences
This Faculty is composed of a faculty of law, three institutes (ISF, IDHL, CIEDEL) and a UNESCO Chair:
- Faculty of Law
- ISF - Familly Sciences’ Institute
- IDHL, Institut des Droits de l'Homme
- The UNESCO Chair "Memory, Cultures and Interculturality"
- The CIEDEL - International Centre for Local Development Studies
The Faculty of Applied Sciences
The Faculty of Applied Sciences brings together specialized schools in biotechnologies, biomedical diagnostics, quality management, safety, environment and digital sciences.