The Research Center has a team of 8 people who offer a number of services to support the research and all its affiliated, fellow and temporary members.
- A contact person on scientific integrity, which is now one of the essential requirements for quality research and contributes to the establishment of shared ethical principles at UCLy.
- Support with European projects with monitoring of European programmes and help with the management and implementation of projects from the funding application to project closure
- Administrative and financial monitoring of the projects and the RU
- Logistical support with organising scientific events
- The development of a scientific and technical information service providing researchers with support around open science, promoting publications and data and access to scientific information
- Communication channels, both internal (newsletter, information sharing group) and external (university website, blog and social media) to promote research
- A biosciences platform, classed as a biosafety level 2 laboratory and enabling researchers in molecular biology, histology and virology among others to carry out their experiments in an appropriate environment with appropriate equipment.
Director of the Research Center
Professor Valérie AUBOURG :
- Vice-Rector for Research at UCLy
- Professor in anthropology
Deputy Director of the Research Center
Professor Michel YOUNÈS :
- Director of the Doctoral College
- Professor in theology
The support team
Contact and Situation
The Vice Rectorate Research and the Research Center are located in the South wing of the "Rotonde", on the 2nd floor, Campus SAINT PAUL, 10 Place des Archives - 69002 LYON
About the Research Center
The Research Center brings together all of UCLy’s integrated teacher-researchers, doctoral students and specific administrative staff. Library staff participate.