The International Student Desk (ISD) helps you with administrative procedures in France.
• Administrative procedures: residence permit, housing benefit (CAF), social security (CPAM)
• Daily life: opening a French bank account, transports, events, culture, hobbies, associative life…
• Job: information about applications and job search
You have questions about:
- Admissions, registrations (fees), classes, transcripts of records, please contact the concerned institute/department/faculty.
- Accommodation in Lyon and Annecy: please contact our Accommodation Office : firstname.lastname@example.org