The Catholic University of Lyon was founded in 1875 and combines respect for Christian heritage with a spirit of openness.
With its location at the heart of the regional capital, its close ties to business and strong international links, it seeks to promote academic excellence, creativity and integrity.
UCLy's 6 faculties:
- Legal, Political and Social Sciences
- Economic Sciences and Management
- Natural Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Philosophy and Human Sciences
The Catholic University of Lyon is a member of the University of Lyon.
The Catholic University of Lyon has :
- 6 faculties with undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- 5 professional schools of higher education
- 26 education and research units
- 12 500 students and auditors, including 2 800 international students
- 200 permanent lecturers
- 460 administrative and technical staff