Each year our school welcomes students from foreign universities for one or two semesters within our Bachelor's and LLM programs in Lyon and Annecy. Classes are given either in French or English and are intended to allow them to discover the great features of the French legal system as well as various international legal systems. These students can also attend French Language classes for free during the whole semester.
Future exchange students
- Students must be nominated by their home university :
For the 1st semester (September – December): before the 03rd of June
For the 2nd semester (January – May): before the 1st of October
- Once the students have been nominated, they will receive a link to access the platform for the application process. A tutorial is sent with the information email.
- In case of any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For the 1st semester (September – December): before the 15th of June
For the 2nd semester (January – May): before the 15th of October
The Law School in Lyon and Annecy proposes a large choice of English and French taught courses.
Our semesters run from September to December (Fall semester) and January to May (Spring semester).
To prepare your arrival, please find below some documents to help
Current exchange students
- Our semesters run from September to December (Fall semester) and January to May (Spring semester).Please pay attention to our exam period. Students will not be permitted to leave before 22nd December (included) for fall semester and 24th May (included) for spring semester. Early departure must be duly justified by the sending university.Please check the current academic calendar.
- The Law School proposes a large choice of courses, taught in English or in French. The students can choose in both catalogues
- As a student intending to rent a flat or stay in university halls of residence, you are eligible for housing benefit provided your resources meet certain conditions.The family benefits organization (CAF) for the Rhône Department provides a web service (in english and spanish) to simplify the administrative formalities.
- The Catholic University of Lyon is using the European Credit Transfert and Accumulation System (ECTS). The ECTS is a tool which enables students to collect credits for learning achieved through higher education. ECTS credits are based on the workload students need in order to achieve expected learning outcomes.