B.A. in Applied Foreign Languages
Lettres et langues
The B.A. in Applied Foreign Languages, offered in agreement with the University of Lumière Lyon 2, is a multidisciplinary programme proposed in: English-German / English-Chinese / English-Spanish / English-Italian.
At ESTRI, this programme is integrated into the school’s own B.A. programme “Communication and Translation Assistant”. This configuration allows students to acquire two degrees after three years of study.
3 years (including 10 months of internship in total)
Cost and student finance
€ 4,500 – €6,700 per year according to the family quotient
3 working languages: French + English + third language (Spanish/German/Italian/Chinese)
- General knowledge
- Civilization and International Affairs
- International communication, Translation, Documentation
The B.A. in Applied Foreign Languages is prepared at ESTRI.
The diploma is awarded by the Université Lumière Lyon 2, a partner of ESTRI.
All courses and exams take place at ESTRI, 23 place Carnot 69002 Lyon with teachers of ESTRI.
Entry qualification: A-level
- Validated a level or completed relevant degree at the year of admission
- A-level or any equivalent degree for admission to the first year
- Validated 1st year of BA degree in Applied Foreign Languages or any equivalent degree for admission to the 2nd year
- Validated 2nd year of BA degree in Applied Foreign Languages or any equivalent degree for admission to the 3rd year
- Have a professional project
- Professional project related to languages, international careers
- Identification of the ……… in the cover letter
- Speak three following languages:
- French (mandatory)
- English (mandatory)
- German or Spanish or Italian (mandatory)
- Conclude the study contract: Document submitted at the beginning of the academic year indicating:
- List of courses to validate
- Acceptance of internal and pedagogic rules and statement of work
- Reach at least 18 years old on May 1st following the beginning of the first year, unless exception is granted
- Covered by social security
- Pay the tuition fees – visit the page “tuition fees”
Register in 1st year
Register in 2nd or 3rd year
Cost of the programme:
€4,500 – €6,700 per year according to the family quotient
- Continuous assessment
- Final examinations at the end of semester
- JURY DE VALIDATION Lyon 2
Année post-bac de sortie
Bac + 3
After the first 3-year cycle, ESTRI offers a second 2-year specializing cycle.
Students have the choice between two specialized training courses:
- Management Interculturel, Communication et Evénementiel [Chargé(e) de projets en Management Interculturel, Communication et Evénementiel | Bac + 5 : Titre RNCP Niveau I certifié par l’Etat]
- Traduction spécialisée et interprétation de liaison [Traducteur spécialisé | Bac + 5 : Titre RNCP Niveau I certifié par l’Etat]