UCLy's current organization under restrictions.
UCLy's current organization under restrictions
updated May 7th, 2021
Acces to the campuses is limited
Social distancing remains implemented everywhere on the campuses and mask wearing remains mandatory. Hand sanitizer gel is at your disposal all throughout the premises; be sure to use it as much as you can!
Universities have been required to limit their access to the public, this is why courses are now taking place remotely. If you have any question regarding the organization of your courses over the upcoming weeks, please contact your faculty or department.
The University Library is still open
The two sites of the Henri de Lubac University Library are open. You can borrow books and documents, or work in the Library in the event of a bad internet connection at home, for example:
- Monday to Thursday, from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4pm upon reservation at : email@example.com
Continuity of UCLy’S Health Center's activities (Pôle Santé)
Headed by Doctor Béatrice VALLIN, UCLY’s Health Center (Pôle Santé), remains fully mobilized to support you during this period.
Consultations, especially psychological support, will continue remotely.
Screening for Covid-19 infection by PCR test remains possible:
- by appointment, at the Pôle Carnot Health Center. To make an appointment, go to www.rdv-med.fr, section “COVID screening PCR Test” (dépistage COVID test PCR ). After registration, enter the code Aé0540
- on request at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
During lockdown, the St-Paul and Carnot CROUS cafeterias are closed. However, university catering through CROUS is maintained (take away only) in areas where student concentration is high.
Meals are 3,30€ (1€ for scholarship students).
Here is the list of the CROUS restaurants that have remained open:
- Resto’ des Quais : 11.15 am to 1.45 pm
- Resto’ Descartes : 10 am to 3 pm
- Resto’ Jussieu : 11 am to 1.30 pm
- Resto’ École Centrale : 11.30 am to 1.30 pm
- Resto’ VetAgro Sup : 11.30 am to 2 pm
- Cafet’ Madeleine : 11.45 am to 1.30 pm
- Resto’ Tréfilerie : 11 am to 1.30 pm
- Resto’ Métare : 11 am to 1.30 pm
For updates on decisions taken by public authorities, be sure to frequently visit these websites:
- The town hall https://www.lyon.fr/
- The Département du Rhône http://www.rhone.gouv.fr/
- The Ministry of Public Health https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/ .
[May 3rd, 2021] Despite the coronavirus pandemic, France continues to welcome international students and researchers. Depending on the country, the procedures to follow to enter French territory vary.Campus France
[May 3rd, 2021] Although the 10 km travel rectriction has been eased, lockdown measures are still implemented. A nation-wide curfew is still in force in Metropolitan France.
[Jan.21st, 2021] The French president announces three new measures to support studentsCampus France
Covid 19 at UCLy FAQ