UCLy's current organization under restrictions.
[Jan.21st] The French president announces three new measures to support students
Read more on Campus France's website https://www.campusfrance.org/en/the-french-president-announces-three-new-measures-to-support-students
UCLy's current organization under restrictions
Acces to the campuses is limited
Social distancing remains implemented everywhere on the campuses and mask wearing remains mandatory. Hand sanitizer gel is at your disposal all throughout the premises; be sure to use it as much as you can!
Universities have been required to limit their access to the public, this is why courses are now taking place remotely. If you have any question regarding the organization of your courses over the upcoming weeks, please contact your faculty or department.
The University Library is still open
The two sites of the Henri de Lubac University Library are open. You can borrow books and documents, or work in the Library in the event of a bad internet connection at home, for example:
- Monday to Thursday, from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4pm upon reservation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Continuity of UCLy’S Health Center's activities (Pôle Santé)
Headed by Doctor Béatrice VALLIN, UCLY’s Health Center (Pôle Santé) (https://www.ucly.fr/vie-etudiante/services-aux-etudiants/sante-handicap-pole-sante/), remains fully mobilized to support you during this period.
Consultations, especially psychological support, will continue remotely.
Screening for Covid-19 infection by PCR test remains possible:
- by appointment, at the Pôle Carnot Health Center. To make an appointment, go to www.rdv-med.fr, section “COVID screening PCR Test” (dépistage COVID test PCR ). After registration, enter the code Aé0540
- on request at: email@example.com)
Students and international researchers, France welcomes you !
For updates on decisions taken by public authorities, be sure to frequently visit these websites:
- The town hall https://www.lyon.fr/
- The Département du Rhône http://www.rhone.gouv.fr/
- The Ministry of Public Health https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/ .
Covid 19 at UCLy FAQ